Biolabs Entrance Quest
2. Find Fishbone (lighthalzen 341, 224) who is the only person who can make a route to the laboratory. All you have to do is beg him but talking to him multiple times until he asks you to bring 20 Jellopies. When you bring them to him he will tell you about the laboratory. Talk to him again and he will warp you into a cubic room for the next part of the quest.
(rotated my screen to the right so you could see the npc)
3. This is a maze you'll have to make your way through before finding the next room. Use the location command /where and paying attention to your position on the minimap you won't run in circles.
Basically every room looks the same. Before and after you enter a portal you should type /where.
- Desk ---> Look under the desk ---> You will get a Short Stick
- Bed ---> Look under the bed ---> You will find another Short Stick ---> Put Short Sticks together ---> Receive Long Stick
- Bed (again) ---> Look under the bed ---> Type Long Stick ---> Receive Cube
- Goblet ---> Examine ---> Receive Rusty Key
- Chemicals ---> Type Rusty Key --> Receive Green Key
- Cabinet ---> Type Green Key ---> Receive Polygon
- Bundle of Files ---> Rummage ---> Receive Red Key
- Drawer ---> Type Red Key ---> Receive Jackknife
- Picture ---> Type Jackknife ---> You will see a set of numbers. Write this down for later use.
- Only 3 possible number combinations: (4 9 3 7 6 2 8 6 6) (4 3 2 9 1 6 8 2 7) (3 6 4 1 2 8 7 1 5) TYPE EACH NUMBER 1 BY 1 into the box.
- Chest ---> Take Axe.
- Barrel ---> Type Axe ---> Type in number combination ---> Receive Yellow Key
- Generator ---> Type Yellow Key
- Status Light ---> Smash it ---> Receive Black Key
- Experiment Tube ---> Type Black Key ---> Receive Oval
- Box ---> For Oval hole use Oval, Cube Hole use Cube, Polygon hole use Polygon ---> examine again and receive Laboratory Permit .
- Tube ---> Type Laboratory Permit ---> Go down the stairs ---> Walk North to get out.
5. You'll exit from Sewer Pipe (lighthalzen 313, 301)You can enter the Bio Lab from here without having the Laboratory Permitin your Inventory.